Thursday, June 07, 2007

21 grams

if you happen to pass by a video store and see a vcd or even a dvd of the film '21 grams', buy it. mind you, it is not a comedy or an action film. but it features great performance from three great actors(ok, so one of them is an actress)and a story that will grip your thoughts long after the credits have stopped rolling. it was directed by alejandro gonzales inarritu and stars naomi watts, sean penn and benicio del toro.

on a lighter note: some of us went to intramuros a couple of weeks ago. had fun revisiting the places that my teachers brought us during my art and photography classes.


flower, casa de manila, 2007.

1 comment:

3d Slave said...

Yeah.... that image of Naomi Watts' err... that zoom shot at the start... I mean that part of Naomi that you seldom see... it was still in my head long after the credits have stopped rolling. But that was only because I met her in person a few hours before I saw the movie.
You're right, I gotta rent that movie again. Or maybe I'll take your advice and buy it.